This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with NoFrillsCloud. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document NoFrillsCloud may suspend or terminate your account.
NoFrillsCloud’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for NoFrillsCloud Services is designed to help protect NoFrillsCloud, NoFrillsCloud’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by NoFrillsCloud. NoFrillsCloud reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at this page.
Prohibited Uses of NoFrillsCloud Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through NoFrillsCloud’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on NoFrillsCloud’s servers, is prohibited. NoFrillsCloud accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by NoFrillsCloud customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any NoFrillsCloud-hosted domain, or referencing any NoFrillsCloud account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any NoFrillsCloud customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the NoFrillsCloud network or on another provider’s network.
- Using NoFrillsCloud’s Services to interfere with the use of the NoFrillsCloud network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
- Each NoFrillsCloud customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from NoFrillsCloud, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy.
- Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an NoFrillsCloud customer will be forwarded to the NoFrillsCloud customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the NoFrillsCloud Acceptable Use Policy occur, NoFrillsCloud reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating NoFrillsCloud’s AUP as NoFrillsCloud deems appropriate, without notice.